Grafana is an open-source platform for creating interactive, custom visual dashboards to organize and display data.
It is useful for data analysis and insights in any organization.
Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to understand and navigate large amounts of data.
Monitoring allows for a continuous data stream of system status and insights to be arranged in a user-friendly method that is easy to interpret.
Monitoring tools are a cornerstone process for any healthy software development project, as it can prompt messages to account for potential errors, warnings or problems to be aware of in a timely manner.
By using a visualization tool such as Grafana, you can enhance your development processes by observing your systems, and derive conclusions about your business's gathered data in a much easier and more intuitive manner.
Some of Grafana's advantages are:
- Grafana allows for easy creation and management of dashboards for real-time monitoring and analysis of data
- It supports a wide range of the most used data sources
- Grafana allows for easy sharing of dashboards with other team members and external stakeholders
- It has a rich library of pre-built panels and plugins for a variety of use cases
- Grafana offers alerts and notifications based on data thresholds, anomalies and other criteria
- It has a user-friendly interface that allows for easy navigation and exploration of data
- Grafana supports role-based access control (RBAC) for added security and data governance
- It allows for the creation of custom panels and plugins to extend its functionality
Our experience with Grafana have helped us build up knowledge and tools to help our clients.
Some of the things we did:
- Developed dashboards with templated variables for dynamic filtering, aggregation, and segmentation of data
- Implemented templated variables for switching between different environments, data sources, metrics, and visualizations
- Implemented real-time monitoring and alerting using Grafana for multiple service and application stacks
- Developed custom dashboards and panels to visualize key metrics and KPIs for clients
- Configured Grafana to integrate with various data sources such as Prometheus, InfluxDB, Graphite, Elasticsearch
- Established role-based access control (RBAC) in Grafana to ensure data security and governance
- Provided training and support to clients on how to use and maintain Grafana dashboards
We can provide you end-to-end help utilizing Grafana for your needs.
Things we can do for your company:
- Develop custom dashboards and panels to help you visualize key metrics and KPIs
- Integrate with various data sources such as Prometheus, InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, and more
- Implement role-based access control (RBAC) in your Grafana to ensure data security and governance
- Provide you with training and support to help you understand how to use and maintain Grafana dashboards
- Utilize templated variables for dynamic filtering, aggregation, and segmentation of data
- Create dynamic dashboards that enable easy switching between environments, products and services
- Configure alerts on thresholds for various metrics
- Analyze logs using Grafana and Loki
- Deploy Grafana on Kubernetes
- Use Grafana's managed Grafana Cloud solution